In episode #2218, Neil and Eric ask whether or not now is a good time to sell your business. The macro economy has had a tumultuous year, from the crypto crash to high inflation rates, to the war in Ukraine, there have been a lot of factors influencing our global economy. But what does this mean for you if you want to sell your business? Tune in as we break down where the economy is at, and how to know whether now is the right time for you to sell.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is Now A Good Time To Sell Your Business?
- [00:37] An overview of the macroeconomy in late August 2022.
- [00:58] Ask yourself what amount of money would be enough before you decide to sell.
- [02:15] Why you need to do what’s right for you, regardless of what others may think.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:07] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...