In episode #2218, Neil and Eric ask whether or not now is a good time to sell your business. The macro economy has had a tumultuous year, from the crypto crash to high inflation rates, to the war in Ukraine, there have been a lot of factors influencing our global economy. But what does this mean for you if you want to sell your business? Tune in as we break down where the economy is at, and how to know whether now is the right time for you to sell.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is Now A Good Time To Sell Your Business?
- [00:37] An overview of the macroeconomy in late August 2022.
- [00:58] Ask yourself what amount of money would be enough before you decide to sell.
- [02:15] Why you need to do what’s right for you, regardless of what others may think.
- [03:59] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:07] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...