In Episode #244, Eric and Neil discuss whether Omniture or Google 360 premium are worth the extra cost. Tune in to find out if you’re making the right decision in purchasing the paid versions of these products and Eric and Neil’s firsthand experience using both of them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is Omniture or Google 360 Premium Worth the Cost?
- 00:34 – Omniture and Google 360 are analytics tools
- 00:44 – Omniture is from Adobe and 360 is from Google
- 00:53 – Eric has used Omniture in the past and his friend used the premium service
- 01:30 – Eric’s friend’s feedback from using Omniture was that it was not worth it
- 01:52 – You can do a lot with Google Analytics without the paid version
- 02:43 – Neil has used the paid version and there’s really no difference
- 03:00 – You can use Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, and Heap Analytics instead
- 03:15 – Omniture is almost the same as Google Analytics
- 03:55 – Don’t use either of them and you’ll save money!
- 04:01 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Try the tool, first, before purchasing its premium version.
- Opt for the more efficient, but less pricey tools if you can.
- Beware—not all paid versions are better versions.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...