In Episode #244, Eric and Neil discuss whether Omniture or Google 360 premium are worth the extra cost. Tune in to find out if you’re making the right decision in purchasing the paid versions of these products and Eric and Neil’s firsthand experience using both of them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is Omniture or Google 360 Premium Worth the Cost?
- 00:34 – Omniture and Google 360 are analytics tools
- 00:44 – Omniture is from Adobe and 360 is from Google
- 00:53 – Eric has used Omniture in the past and his friend used the premium service
- 01:30 – Eric’s friend’s feedback from using Omniture was that it was not worth it
- 01:52 – You can do a lot with Google Analytics without the paid version
- 02:43 – Neil has used the paid version and there’s really no difference
- 03:00 – You can use Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, and Heap Analytics instead
- 03:15 – Omniture is almost the same as Google Analytics
- 03:55 – Don’t use either of them and you’ll save money!
- 04:01 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Try the tool, first, before purchasing its premium version.
- Opt for the more efficient, but less pricey tools if you can.
- Beware—not all paid versions are better versions.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...