In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is Patreon Worth It?
- [00:33] Patreon is a way to invite people to become monthly patrons and donate money to help you complete your artistic (or other) endeavors.
- [00:58] This is mostly a podcast and YouTube phenomenon.
- [01:18] Eric doesn’t think you can make a living using Patreon, so it’s not worth it.
- [02:22] In general, you can make way more money having a good product or service instead of asking people for money.
- [02:40] Think of Patreon money as extra or free money, instead of your main source of income.
- [02:49] That’s it for today!
- [02:54] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...