In episode #1009, we discuss whether Pinterest is a good platform on which to advertise. Tune in to hear if you should be using Pinterest.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Pinterest a Good Platform on Which to Advertise?
- [00:35] Pinterest recently went public.
- [00:55] It works well for tangible products.
- [01:50] Pinterest is all consumer merchandise and topics.
- [02:10] B2B stuff didn’t perform that well.
- [02:20] They are good at organic growth, but are at the whim of Google.
- [02:45] Pinterest is great for decorating.
- [03:15] The people who do well on Pinterest have upsells and downsells.
- [03:33] Clickfunnels is great for selling.
- [03:41] That’s it for today!
- [03:45] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...