In episode #1009, we discuss whether Pinterest is a good platform on which to advertise. Tune in to hear if you should be using Pinterest.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Pinterest a Good Platform on Which to Advertise?
- [00:35] Pinterest recently went public.
- [00:55] It works well for tangible products.
- [01:50] Pinterest is all consumer merchandise and topics.
- [02:10] B2B stuff didn’t perform that well.
- [02:20] They are good at organic growth, but are at the whim of Google.
- [02:45] Pinterest is great for decorating.
- [03:15] The people who do well on Pinterest have upsells and downsells.
- [03:33] Clickfunnels is great for selling.
- [03:41] That’s it for today!
- [03:45] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...