Is SEO Dying in 2021?
In episode #1695, we explore the topic of SEO in 2021, asking whether it still works as well as it always has. While many large companies are still reaping huge profits from their SEO strategies, it is getting harder and harder for newer companies to play this game. Nevertheless, if you have the capital and are prepared to play the long game, you will still do well using SEO. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: Is SEO Dying in 2021?
- [00:30] Many believe that SEO is dead, but are they right?
- [00:56] SEO is harder for newer companies, but it does well long-term.
- [01:30] Findings of AJ Kohn’s survey on SEO.
- [02:33] Buying websites that are under-monetized and taking advantage of SEO.
- [03:07] If you have no resources, start where organic reach is strong
- [03:54] That is it for today!
- [03:55] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...