In Episode #436, Eric and Neil discuss if TV advertising is really worth it. Tune in to learn whether or not TV ads is worth your investment OR if it’s more advantageous for you to utilize digital ads.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is TV Advertising Really Worth It?
- 00:37 – Neil was in Canada with a friend who was working with TV ads
- 00:57 – Neil’s friend told him that the ROI increases from 20-50% every time they run a TV ad
- 01:30 – Eric shares about the Trivago ad all over the TV
- 02:12 – The effectiveness of your ad will still depend on your target demographic
- 02:25 – Do your market research and planning before implementing a TV ad
- 02:52 – If you have the money, you can consider a TV ad
- 03:07 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:25 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- TV advertising still works and IS worth it—if it fits your budget, of course.
- Understand your demographics before getting deep into a specific ad platform.
- For startups, YouTube and LinkedIn ads are some of the alternatives to TV ads.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...