In episode #649, Eric and Neil discuss whether Twitch is worth your time. Tune in to hear why you might want to consider a new outlet.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Twitch Worth Your Time?
- [00:37] YouTubers are starting Twitch channels.
- [00:54] First and foremost, it claims to be the sixth most trafficked website in the world.
- [01:20] They have 15 Million daily active users.
- [01:28] 81% of users are male and 55% are between the ages of 18 and 34.
- [01:47] The numbers are impressive.
- [02:12] There are a ton of gamers on Twitch. Just because they are gamers, doesn’t mean they aren’t interested in other things.
- [02:39] Twitch is fourth in traffic in the US.
- [04:00] You don’t need a professional set-up.
- [04:11] There is a misconception that high-quality video is the only option.
- [04:52] If you create video, why wouldn’t you post it on every site available?
- [05:50] The content re-usage framework applies here.
- [06:11] If you’re already doing the work, you may as well post to Twitch.
- [06:26] That’s all for today!
- [06:30] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...