In episode #649, Eric and Neil discuss whether Twitch is worth your time. Tune in to hear why you might want to consider a new outlet.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Twitch Worth Your Time?
- [00:37] YouTubers are starting Twitch channels.
- [00:54] First and foremost, it claims to be the sixth most trafficked website in the world.
- [01:20] They have 15 Million daily active users.
- [01:28] 81% of users are male and 55% are between the ages of 18 and 34.
- [01:47] The numbers are impressive.
- [02:12] There are a ton of gamers on Twitch. Just because they are gamers, doesn’t mean they aren’t interested in other things.
- [02:39] Twitch is fourth in traffic in the US.
- [04:00] You don’t need a professional set-up.
- [04:11] There is a misconception that high-quality video is the only option.
- [04:52] If you create video, why wouldn’t you post it on every site available?
- [05:50] The content re-usage framework applies here.
- [06:11] If you’re already doing the work, you may as well post to Twitch.
- [06:26] That’s all for today!
- [06:30] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...