In episode #649, Eric and Neil discuss whether Twitch is worth your time. Tune in to hear why you might want to consider a new outlet.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Is Twitch Worth Your Time?
- [00:37] YouTubers are starting Twitch channels.
- [00:54] First and foremost, it claims to be the sixth most trafficked website in the world.
- [01:20] They have 15 Million daily active users.
- [01:28] 81% of users are male and 55% are between the ages of 18 and 34.
- [01:47] The numbers are impressive.
- [02:12] There are a ton of gamers on Twitch. Just because they are gamers, doesn’t mean they aren’t interested in other things.
- [02:39] Twitch is fourth in traffic in the US.
- [04:00] You don’t need a professional set-up.
- [04:11] There is a misconception that high-quality video is the only option.
- [04:52] If you create video, why wouldn’t you post it on every site available?
- [05:50] The content re-usage framework applies here.
- [06:11] If you’re already doing the work, you may as well post to Twitch.
- [06:26] That’s all for today!
- [06:30] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...