In episode #1190, we discuss what you can do if your traffic is flat! Whichever platform you are wishing to promote, our number one piece of advice is to go find someone who is an expert at that field; there are so many resources and people out there to help you out! Tune in to hear our thoughts on boosting your traffic and knowledge about bringing people on board.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What to Do if Your Traffic is Flat.
- [00:35] Hire experts or coaches if you have hit a wall!
- [01:20] There is always more to learn and someone who can help you.
- [02:38] Recurring costs versus one-time expenses and weighing them up.
- [04:32] The challenges of finding quality, outsourced labor.
- [05:02] Ideas for screening possible candidates from UpWork.
- [06:01] Learning from others’ experience and building more expertise.
- [06:56] That is it for today!
- [06:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...