In episode #1190, we discuss what you can do if your traffic is flat! Whichever platform you are wishing to promote, our number one piece of advice is to go find someone who is an expert at that field; there are so many resources and people out there to help you out! Tune in to hear our thoughts on boosting your traffic and knowledge about bringing people on board.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What to Do if Your Traffic is Flat.
- [00:35] Hire experts or coaches if you have hit a wall!
- [01:20] There is always more to learn and someone who can help you.
- [02:38] Recurring costs versus one-time expenses and weighing them up.
- [04:32] The challenges of finding quality, outsourced labor.
- [05:02] Ideas for screening possible candidates from UpWork.
- [06:01] Learning from others’ experience and building more expertise.
- [06:56] That is it for today!
- [06:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...