In episode #1190, we discuss what you can do if your traffic is flat! Whichever platform you are wishing to promote, our number one piece of advice is to go find someone who is an expert at that field; there are so many resources and people out there to help you out! Tune in to hear our thoughts on boosting your traffic and knowledge about bringing people on board.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What to Do if Your Traffic is Flat.
- [00:35] Hire experts or coaches if you have hit a wall!
- [01:20] There is always more to learn and someone who can help you.
- [02:38] Recurring costs versus one-time expenses and weighing them up.
- [04:32] The challenges of finding quality, outsourced labor.
- [05:02] Ideas for screening possible candidates from UpWork.
- [06:01] Learning from others’ experience and building more expertise.
- [06:56] That is it for today!
- [06:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...