In episode #2330, we look at whether or not YouTube organic is good for customer acquisition. We break down what we have found to be the top channels for acquisition and talk about the value it offers for both B2B and B2C. Tune in to find out whether or not YouTube is worth your efforts if customer acquisition is your main goal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is YouTube Organic Good For Customer Acquisition?
- [00:40] A breakdown of the top channels for acquisition in order.
- [01:03] How YouTube works for both B2B and B2C.
- [01:34] How Andrew Henderson generates leads through YouTube for Nomad Capitalist.
- [02:13] The decrease that Neil has seen in YouTube viewership because of its last adjustment.
- [02:29] Shorts versus longer videos for acquisition.
- [03:48] What you can learn by looking at competitors in your space.
- [04:14] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Nomad Capitalist
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...