In episode #2330, we look at whether or not YouTube organic is good for customer acquisition. We break down what we have found to be the top channels for acquisition and talk about the value it offers for both B2B and B2C. Tune in to find out whether or not YouTube is worth your efforts if customer acquisition is your main goal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Is YouTube Organic Good For Customer Acquisition?
- [00:40] A breakdown of the top channels for acquisition in order.
- [01:03] How YouTube works for both B2B and B2C.
- [01:34] How Andrew Henderson generates leads through YouTube for Nomad Capitalist.
- [02:13] The decrease that Neil has seen in YouTube viewership because of its last adjustment.
- [02:29] Shorts versus longer videos for acquisition.
- [03:48] What you can learn by looking at competitors in your space.
- [04:14] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Nomad Capitalist
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...