In episode #1887, Neil and Eric talk about the value of waiting to take the right opportunity. When you chase every shiny thing, you can drawn away from your mission. Stay focused, and stay in your lane and good things will come. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: It Is Better to Miss an Opportunity Than to Take the Wrong One
- [00:41] When you try to take everything, you are not focused.
- [01:16] Choosing the right one is better than the wrong one.
- [01:57] Stay in your circle of competence; you don’t know everything, and that’s fine.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...