In episode #1887, Neil and Eric talk about the value of waiting to take the right opportunity. When you chase every shiny thing, you can drawn away from your mission. Stay focused, and stay in your lane and good things will come. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: It Is Better to Miss an Opportunity Than to Take the Wrong One
- [00:41] When you try to take everything, you are not focused.
- [01:16] Choosing the right one is better than the wrong one.
- [01:57] Stay in your circle of competence; you don’t know everything, and that’s fine.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...