In episode #1887, Neil and Eric talk about the value of waiting to take the right opportunity. When you chase every shiny thing, you can drawn away from your mission. Stay focused, and stay in your lane and good things will come. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: It Is Better to Miss an Opportunity Than to Take the Wrong One
- [00:41] When you try to take everything, you are not focused.
- [01:16] Choosing the right one is better than the wrong one.
- [01:57] Stay in your circle of competence; you don’t know everything, and that’s fine.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...