In episode #1887, Neil and Eric talk about the value of waiting to take the right opportunity. When you chase every shiny thing, you can drawn away from your mission. Stay focused, and stay in your lane and good things will come. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: It Is Better to Miss an Opportunity Than to Take the Wrong One
- [00:41] When you try to take everything, you are not focused.
- [01:16] Choosing the right one is better than the wrong one.
- [01:57] Stay in your circle of competence; you don’t know everything, and that’s fine.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...