In episode #2283, Neil and Eric talk about why you should just keep the main thing the main thing. Most of us have more than one interest that we’d like to pursue, but when you split your focus, it tends to come at a cost. The same is true for companies. Listen to today’s episode to learn more about why you should focus on what you are known for and nurture your main ‘thing’ instead of being distracted by multiple pursuits!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Just Keep The Main Thing The Main Thing.
- [00:39] Why you should focus on what you are known for.
- [00:53] Our advice for companies that are just starting out.
- [02:00] Why larger companies can afford to experiment.
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:26] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...