In episode #2283, Neil and Eric talk about why you should just keep the main thing the main thing. Most of us have more than one interest that we’d like to pursue, but when you split your focus, it tends to come at a cost. The same is true for companies. Listen to today’s episode to learn more about why you should focus on what you are known for and nurture your main ‘thing’ instead of being distracted by multiple pursuits!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Just Keep The Main Thing The Main Thing.
- [00:39] Why you should focus on what you are known for.
- [00:53] Our advice for companies that are just starting out.
- [02:00] Why larger companies can afford to experiment.
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:26] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...