In episode #1954, Eric talks about the key business lessons he learned in 2021. From acquiring two new agencies to hosting a live event for the first time in two years, there’s been plenty to experience and reflect on in a post-pandemic context. Tune in to hear Eric’s key takeaways and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Key Business Lessons That Eric Learned In 2021.
- [00:30] What Eric learned about acquisitions: integration is everything.
- [01:56] At the end of the day it’s all about relationships.
- [02:40] Ultimately sales are the key to success.
- [03:19] How the rise of Web3 will affect traditional hiring processes.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...