In episode #1954, Eric talks about the key business lessons he learned in 2021. From acquiring two new agencies to hosting a live event for the first time in two years, there’s been plenty to experience and reflect on in a post-pandemic context. Tune in to hear Eric’s key takeaways and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Key Business Lessons That Eric Learned In 2021.
- [00:30] What Eric learned about acquisitions: integration is everything.
- [01:56] At the end of the day it’s all about relationships.
- [02:40] Ultimately sales are the key to success.
- [03:19] How the rise of Web3 will affect traditional hiring processes.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...