In episode #1954, Eric talks about the key business lessons he learned in 2021. From acquiring two new agencies to hosting a live event for the first time in two years, there’s been plenty to experience and reflect on in a post-pandemic context. Tune in to hear Eric’s key takeaways and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Key Business Lessons That Eric Learned In 2021.
- [00:30] What Eric learned about acquisitions: integration is everything.
- [01:56] At the end of the day it’s all about relationships.
- [02:40] Ultimately sales are the key to success.
- [03:19] How the rise of Web3 will affect traditional hiring processes.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...