In episode #1952, Neil and Eric talk about the key business lessons Neil learned in 2021. Hear what Neil has learned from hiring individuals who have done the job you’ve hired them for twice or more successfully in other contexts. He also unpacks the power of the flywheel concept in business and how to look outside of traditional marketing channels. Tune in to hear Neil’s top lessons from 2021!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Key Business Lessons That Neil Learned In 2021.
- [00:38] The value of hiring someone who has succeeded at something twice before.
- [01:15] The power of word of mouth in growing your revenue.
- [02:26] Why you need to generate sales outside of traditional marketing channels.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...