In episode #1952, Neil and Eric talk about the key business lessons Neil learned in 2021. Hear what Neil has learned from hiring individuals who have done the job you’ve hired them for twice or more successfully in other contexts. He also unpacks the power of the flywheel concept in business and how to look outside of traditional marketing channels. Tune in to hear Neil’s top lessons from 2021!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Key Business Lessons That Neil Learned In 2021.
- [00:38] The value of hiring someone who has succeeded at something twice before.
- [01:15] The power of word of mouth in growing your revenue.
- [02:26] Why you need to generate sales outside of traditional marketing channels.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...