In episode #1952, Neil and Eric talk about the key business lessons Neil learned in 2021. Hear what Neil has learned from hiring individuals who have done the job you’ve hired them for twice or more successfully in other contexts. He also unpacks the power of the flywheel concept in business and how to look outside of traditional marketing channels. Tune in to hear Neil’s top lessons from 2021!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Key Business Lessons That Neil Learned In 2021.
- [00:38] The value of hiring someone who has succeeded at something twice before.
- [01:15] The power of word of mouth in growing your revenue.
- [02:26] Why you need to generate sales outside of traditional marketing channels.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...