Key Lessons We Learned from Harnessing the Power of Communities
In episode #1909, we share some of the key lessons we have learned from harnessing the power of communities. Tuning in, you’ll learn more about the value of good content, community engagement, and being strategic about your offers. We also distinguish between an audience and a community and elaborate on the benefits of taking the time to create a space where you can foster a sense of community amongst members of your audience. For all this and so much more, make sure not to miss today’s episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Key Lessons We Learned from Harnessing the Power of Communities.
- [00:47] What Neil has learned about putting out good content, keeping your community engaged, and being sparing with offers.
- [01:22] Moving with your community; the benefits of leveraging a multi-platform approach.
- [01:42] Becoming accustomed to asking your community to purchase from you.
- [03:07] The value of understanding the difference between a community and an audience.
- [04:20] Eric shares the benefits of taking the time to make your community a home.
- [04:57] Some recommended resources, including the work of David Spinks.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...