In episode #584, Eric and Neil explain why spending lavishly on business expenses is worth it. Tune in to hear what you should be spending your money on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Lavish Business Costs that Are Actually Worth It
- [00:38] Masterminds, which can cost $20,000/year, allow you to build great relationships with high caliber people.
- [01:22] If you have extra money, fly Business or First Class, because you can meet really interesting people who are valuable to network with.
- [02:35] Attend and speak at conferences.
- [02:49] “Brain Dates” at conferences allow you to speak to people you normally wouldn’t have the chance to speak with.
- [03:20] Even though they are expensive, it’s worth the splurge for the networking.
- [03:34] Spend a lot of money on your team.
- [03:45] Richard Branson told Neil, “You don’t build a big company without the team; it’s the team that makes the company. Don’t forget to take care of your team members.”
- [03:58] Gifts, bonuses, and perks like free lunch keep team morale up.
- [04:32] When you invest in your team, they will stick out the hard times.
- [05:15] Think about what your core values are and figure out how to help your team better their skills.
- [05:53] Consider nice clothes and expensive watches, which gives you the appearance of success and changes the way you are perceived.
- [06:22] Neil spent thousands of dollars on clothing and accessories and his business relationships improved.
- [07:10] Eric and Neil agree that credit card fees are worth it, because of the benefits and leeway they provide.
- [07:30] Spend lavishly on dinners! Take care of your guests and don’t cheap out.
- [08:05] That’s it for today!
- [08:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....