In episode #584, Eric and Neil explain why spending lavishly on business expenses is worth it. Tune in to hear what you should be spending your money on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Lavish Business Costs that Are Actually Worth It
- [00:38] Masterminds, which can cost $20,000/year, allow you to build great relationships with high caliber people.
- [01:22] If you have extra money, fly Business or First Class, because you can meet really interesting people who are valuable to network with.
- [02:35] Attend and speak at conferences.
- [02:49] “Brain Dates” at conferences allow you to speak to people you normally wouldn’t have the chance to speak with.
- [03:20] Even though they are expensive, it’s worth the splurge for the networking.
- [03:34] Spend a lot of money on your team.
- [03:45] Richard Branson told Neil, “You don’t build a big company without the team; it’s the team that makes the company. Don’t forget to take care of your team members.”
- [03:58] Gifts, bonuses, and perks like free lunch keep team morale up.
- [04:32] When you invest in your team, they will stick out the hard times.
- [05:15] Think about what your core values are and figure out how to help your team better their skills.
- [05:53] Consider nice clothes and expensive watches, which gives you the appearance of success and changes the way you are perceived.
- [06:22] Neil spent thousands of dollars on clothing and accessories and his business relationships improved.
- [07:10] Eric and Neil agree that credit card fees are worth it, because of the benefits and leeway they provide.
- [07:30] Spend lavishly on dinners! Take care of your guests and don’t cheap out.
- [08:05] That’s it for today!
- [08:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #600, Eric and Neil explain how you can generate traffic on Instagram. Tune in to hear how you can leverage social media in order to grow your business....
In episode #599, Eric and Neil discuss how you can run a virtual marketing team. Tune in for tips on how to manage remote workers....
In episode #598, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 crazy ways you can improve your business. Tune in to hear how you can attract more customers and increase revenue!...