In episode #2177, we share some of the lessons we have learned auditing our YouTube channels! From the research necessary to boost your views and subscribers, to which metrics you should prioritize, we cover it all! Tune in today, and get started on building your best channel yet!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Lessons Learned Doing Audits on Our Youtube Channels.
- [00:25] Differences between SEO on YouTube and Google!
- [00:53] Why auditing your channel is so important to your improvement.
- [01:21] The metrics to focus on and try to boost.
- [02:06] Noting the topics that are most successful.
- [02:41] The power of research; why diving deep into content performance can make all the difference.
- [03:36] That’s it!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...