In episode #2177, we share some of the lessons we have learned auditing our YouTube channels! From the research necessary to boost your views and subscribers, to which metrics you should prioritize, we cover it all! Tune in today, and get started on building your best channel yet!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Lessons Learned Doing Audits on Our Youtube Channels.
- [00:25] Differences between SEO on YouTube and Google!
- [00:53] Why auditing your channel is so important to your improvement.
- [01:21] The metrics to focus on and try to boost.
- [02:06] Noting the topics that are most successful.
- [02:41] The power of research; why diving deep into content performance can make all the difference.
- [03:36] That’s it!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...