In episode #2250, we chat with Chris Do, Founder, and CEO of The Futur, to talk about leveling up your personal brand and building influence. Chris unpacks what it takes to build a strong and impactful brand that resonates with your audience, why branding is all about impression management, and how you can elevate your personal brand through intentional work. For top tips and profound insights on how to master your branding strategy, make sure you press play now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Leveling Up Your Personal Brand & Building Influence.
- [00:35] Get to know our guest, Chris Do, a loud introvert and recovering graphic designer!
- [00:58] Why Chris identifies as a teacher, not an influencer.
- [02:22] How Chris started making YouTube content and how the decision changed his career.
- [03:34] Marty Neumeier’s definition of branding: a gut feeling that a person has about a product, service, or organization.
- [05:13] Understanding what constitutes a strong brand.
- [07:19] Why everyone has an unintentional personal brand and how to build yours intentionally.
- [09:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [09:39] Visit https://live.levelingup.com for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [10:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...