In episode #2250, we chat with Chris Do, Founder, and CEO of The Futur, to talk about leveling up your personal brand and building influence. Chris unpacks what it takes to build a strong and impactful brand that resonates with your audience, why branding is all about impression management, and how you can elevate your personal brand through intentional work. For top tips and profound insights on how to master your branding strategy, make sure you press play now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Leveling Up Your Personal Brand & Building Influence.
- [00:35] Get to know our guest, Chris Do, a loud introvert and recovering graphic designer!
- [00:58] Why Chris identifies as a teacher, not an influencer.
- [02:22] How Chris started making YouTube content and how the decision changed his career.
- [03:34] Marty Neumeier’s definition of branding: a gut feeling that a person has about a product, service, or organization.
- [05:13] Understanding what constitutes a strong brand.
- [07:19] Why everyone has an unintentional personal brand and how to build yours intentionally.
- [09:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [09:39] Visit https://live.levelingup.com for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [10:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...