In episode #2306, we share our LinkedIn growth hacks for you to expand your network in 2023 and beyond. You’ll discover how to get engaging comments on your posts when you should be posting, as well as what type of content is more likely to go viral. Tune in to learn the unorthodox secrets of the LinkedIn algorithm, from carousel posting tips to keeping people on LinkedIn and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: LinkedIn growth hacks!
- [00:27] How to get engaging comments on your LinkedIn posts.
- [01:03] Unorthodox secrets of the LinkedIn algorithm.
- [01:23] Why it’s best to comment, then like.
- [02:04] Leaving people on LinkedIn.
- [02:22] What LinkedIn’s reach is based on.
- [02:50] Why short sentences are preferable.
- [03:05] A neat carousel posting tip!
- [03:29] The recommended amount of engagement.
- [03:52] The optimal time to post.
- [04:13] The reach of personal posts.
- [05:36] That’s it for today!
- [05:40] Go to levelingup.com/founders to sign up for our founders’ mastermind in February 2023.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our founders’ mastermind: levelingup.com/founders
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...