In episode #1220, we share our marketing checklist for the coming year. Monetizing voice-based traffic, using a customer data platform, and readjusting your SEO strategy are only a few of the tips we offer to help you stay relevant in 2020. Tune in to hear why you should sell on live, sprout your content, and add a checkout bump to your site!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Marketing Checklist for 2020.
- [00:37] Listen to the last episode we did about the opportunities for 2020.
- [01:02] The tools you can use to monetize voice-based traffic.
- [01:20] What customer data platforms allow you to do and the increasing value of data.
- [02:03] How to readjust your SEO strategy for 2020, including updating and translating content.
- [02:54] Survey your audience before the end of the year.
- [03:38] Go live to sell on social media once a week.
- [04:05] The importance of sprouting your content and leveraging the omnichannel.
- [05:10] Examples of how you can grow by offering a free product.
- [06:09] Focusing on your brand and creating content.
- [06:52] Why you must add a checkout bump to your site.
- [07:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...