In episode #1220, we share our marketing checklist for the coming year. Monetizing voice-based traffic, using a customer data platform, and readjusting your SEO strategy are only a few of the tips we offer to help you stay relevant in 2020. Tune in to hear why you should sell on live, sprout your content, and add a checkout bump to your site!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Marketing Checklist for 2020.
- [00:37] Listen to the last episode we did about the opportunities for 2020.
- [01:02] The tools you can use to monetize voice-based traffic.
- [01:20] What customer data platforms allow you to do and the increasing value of data.
- [02:03] How to readjust your SEO strategy for 2020, including updating and translating content.
- [02:54] Survey your audience before the end of the year.
- [03:38] Go live to sell on social media once a week.
- [04:05] The importance of sprouting your content and leveraging the omnichannel.
- [05:10] Examples of how you can grow by offering a free product.
- [06:09] Focusing on your brand and creating content.
- [06:52] Why you must add a checkout bump to your site.
- [07:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....