In episode #1220, we share our marketing checklist for the coming year. Monetizing voice-based traffic, using a customer data platform, and readjusting your SEO strategy are only a few of the tips we offer to help you stay relevant in 2020. Tune in to hear why you should sell on live, sprout your content, and add a checkout bump to your site!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Marketing Checklist for 2020.
- [00:37] Listen to the last episode we did about the opportunities for 2020.
- [01:02] The tools you can use to monetize voice-based traffic.
- [01:20] What customer data platforms allow you to do and the increasing value of data.
- [02:03] How to readjust your SEO strategy for 2020, including updating and translating content.
- [02:54] Survey your audience before the end of the year.
- [03:38] Go live to sell on social media once a week.
- [04:05] The importance of sprouting your content and leveraging the omnichannel.
- [05:10] Examples of how you can grow by offering a free product.
- [06:09] Focusing on your brand and creating content.
- [06:52] Why you must add a checkout bump to your site.
- [07:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...