In episode #1220, we share our marketing checklist for the coming year. Monetizing voice-based traffic, using a customer data platform, and readjusting your SEO strategy are only a few of the tips we offer to help you stay relevant in 2020. Tune in to hear why you should sell on live, sprout your content, and add a checkout bump to your site!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Marketing Checklist for 2020.
- [00:37] Listen to the last episode we did about the opportunities for 2020.
- [01:02] The tools you can use to monetize voice-based traffic.
- [01:20] What customer data platforms allow you to do and the increasing value of data.
- [02:03] How to readjust your SEO strategy for 2020, including updating and translating content.
- [02:54] Survey your audience before the end of the year.
- [03:38] Go live to sell on social media once a week.
- [04:05] The importance of sprouting your content and leveraging the omnichannel.
- [05:10] Examples of how you can grow by offering a free product.
- [06:09] Focusing on your brand and creating content.
- [06:52] Why you must add a checkout bump to your site.
- [07:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...