In episode #1318, we are going to talk about the top marketing geniuses to watch in the 2020. In marketing it is key to surround yourself with those are thinking outside the box, trying out novel ideas, and taking on the most creative approaches to the everyday marketing tasks. Stay tuned to hear our list of who we are following and why they are worth your time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Marketing Geniuses That You Need to Pay Attention to in 2020.
- [00:33] Eric Siu: avid reader with a lot of information to offer.
- [01:09] Neil Patel: always tries new, unconventional things – choose non-consensus and right.
- [02:13] Ryan Bonnici: strategies on where marketing is going, the long-term view.
- [02:59] Syed Balkhi: entrenched in the WordPress ecosystem.
- [03:50] Brian Dean: tactical approach, testing new ways to grow without producing a lot of concent.
- [04:21] Yaniv Masjedi: building a good marketing team, and treating them like family.
- [05:02] Grant Cardone and Gary Vanerhuck: keeping a pulse on the social web.
- [05:35] Matthew Barby & Kevin Indig: understanding SEO and newsletters.
- [06:16] Russell Brunson & Ryan Deiss: implementing sales funnels and monetizing email lists.
- [06:56] Patrick Campbell: creative approach to content creation and customer response.
- [07:52] Erik Rivera: thinks outside the box with novel ideas.
- [08:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Ryan Bonnici
- Syed Balkhi
- Brian Dean
- Yaniv Masjedi
- Grant Cardone
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Matthew Barby
- Traffic Think Tank
- Kevin Indig
- Russell Brunson
- Ryan Deiss
- Patrick Campbell
- Erik Rivera
- Honest Paws
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...