In episode #1318, we are going to talk about the top marketing geniuses to watch in the 2020. In marketing it is key to surround yourself with those are thinking outside the box, trying out novel ideas, and taking on the most creative approaches to the everyday marketing tasks. Stay tuned to hear our list of who we are following and why they are worth your time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Marketing Geniuses That You Need to Pay Attention to in 2020.
- [00:33] Eric Siu: avid reader with a lot of information to offer.
- [01:09] Neil Patel: always tries new, unconventional things – choose non-consensus and right.
- [02:13] Ryan Bonnici: strategies on where marketing is going, the long-term view.
- [02:59] Syed Balkhi: entrenched in the WordPress ecosystem.
- [03:50] Brian Dean: tactical approach, testing new ways to grow without producing a lot of concent.
- [04:21] Yaniv Masjedi: building a good marketing team, and treating them like family.
- [05:02] Grant Cardone and Gary Vanerhuck: keeping a pulse on the social web.
- [05:35] Matthew Barby & Kevin Indig: understanding SEO and newsletters.
- [06:16] Russell Brunson & Ryan Deiss: implementing sales funnels and monetizing email lists.
- [06:56] Patrick Campbell: creative approach to content creation and customer response.
- [07:52] Erik Rivera: thinks outside the box with novel ideas.
- [08:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Ryan Bonnici
- Syed Balkhi
- Brian Dean
- Yaniv Masjedi
- Grant Cardone
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Matthew Barby
- Traffic Think Tank
- Kevin Indig
- Russell Brunson
- Ryan Deiss
- Patrick Campbell
- Erik Rivera
- Honest Paws
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...