In episode #1318, we are going to talk about the top marketing geniuses to watch in the 2020. In marketing it is key to surround yourself with those are thinking outside the box, trying out novel ideas, and taking on the most creative approaches to the everyday marketing tasks. Stay tuned to hear our list of who we are following and why they are worth your time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Marketing Geniuses That You Need to Pay Attention to in 2020.
- [00:33] Eric Siu: avid reader with a lot of information to offer.
- [01:09] Neil Patel: always tries new, unconventional things – choose non-consensus and right.
- [02:13] Ryan Bonnici: strategies on where marketing is going, the long-term view.
- [02:59] Syed Balkhi: entrenched in the WordPress ecosystem.
- [03:50] Brian Dean: tactical approach, testing new ways to grow without producing a lot of concent.
- [04:21] Yaniv Masjedi: building a good marketing team, and treating them like family.
- [05:02] Grant Cardone and Gary Vanerhuck: keeping a pulse on the social web.
- [05:35] Matthew Barby & Kevin Indig: understanding SEO and newsletters.
- [06:16] Russell Brunson & Ryan Deiss: implementing sales funnels and monetizing email lists.
- [06:56] Patrick Campbell: creative approach to content creation and customer response.
- [07:52] Erik Rivera: thinks outside the box with novel ideas.
- [08:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Ryan Bonnici
- Syed Balkhi
- Brian Dean
- Yaniv Masjedi
- Grant Cardone
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Matthew Barby
- Traffic Think Tank
- Kevin Indig
- Russell Brunson
- Ryan Deiss
- Patrick Campbell
- Erik Rivera
- Honest Paws
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...