In episode #2271, Neil and Eric talk about marketing lessons learned from Amazon. In our conversation, we discuss the different things that Amazon does that most people don’t think about and how these decisions have benefitted the company. Discover why putting your customers first is so radical, the unexpected benefits of offering more products and services, and how these lessons have made Amazon the giant it is today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Marketing Lessons Learned From Amazon.
- [00:25] How having more products and services impacts your traffic and revenue.
- [01:13] Why Amazon is arguably the most customer-centric company in the world.
- [01:33] Amazon’s repeated investment in its own business ventures.
- [02:25] Why Amazon is willing to lose money in the short term.
- [03:53] Once your audience is big enough, you are essentially an ad company.
- [04:36] Why transparency is such a powerful marketing tool.
- [05:23] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...