In episode #1935, we share a bunch of marketing lessons that we learned at our recent event in Miami! After two years of lockdown, and no events during the pandemic, we finally got together and had a great time learning and sharing strategies. For an insider scoop on the most impactful ideas, listen in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Marketing Lessons We Learned From Our Miami Event.
- [00:27] A quick recap of our first event in 2 years!
- [01:01] An interesting fact about sources of income for the average millionaire.
- [01:19] Lessons about mergers and acquisitions; how to buy smart and leverage your way to success.
- [02:03] Using Reddit for product development and market research.
- [02:44] The importance of control and holding onto equity.
- [02:58] Some thoughts on A-B testing and updating video tags.
- [03:40] Travel hacks and how to get some freebies from great resorts!
- [04:18] Reflecting on the importance of community after the pandemic.
- [05:22] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more about the event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Codie Sanchez
- Contrarian Thinking
- Greg Isenberg
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...