In episode #2104, Neil and Eric talk about marketing predictions for the rest of 2022. Tune in to hear our thoughts on how the marketing landscape is changing, why marketers will need to become more thoughtful and creative, and how Facebook will find new ways to monetize.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Marketing Predictions for the Rest of 2022.
- [00:25] How we expect Facebook to find new ways to monetize.
- [00:52] Some of the ways that marketing will become more challenging.
- [02:06] Why marketers will need to become more thoughtful and creative.
- [02:22] The sizable role that conversion optimization will play in marketing strategies.
- [02:52] How to attract the right people amidst rising ad costs.
- [03:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:39] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...