In episode #549 (a special episode for you!), Eric and Neil re-visit a live Marketing School show they did. Tune in to hear their number 1 SEO tip – as well as how they make their personal lives work in terms of being an entrepreneur.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live: The #1 SEO Tip to Skyrocket Your Brand
- [00:32] Today is a re-broadcast of a previous live episode.
- [01:05] Content marketing has led both Eric and Neil to all their other marketing techniques.
- [01:30] Use content as the framework for building a strong link profile.
- [01:52] Quicksprout was getting 850,000 hits per month.
- [02:12] Now, NeilPatel.com is getting the same amount of hits using content marketing.
- [02:38] In Brazil, they are getting fewer visitors than their competitors because they are newer to that market.
- [03:00] Use Google Analytics to determine which one of your pages is the most successful.
- [04:12] Neil’s girlfriend doesn’t like him working all the time, but they try to work around it.
- [05:25] Busy entrepreneurs should probably date other busy entrepreneurs.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:32] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...