In episode #549 (a special episode for you!), Eric and Neil re-visit a live Marketing School show they did. Tune in to hear their number 1 SEO tip – as well as how they make their personal lives work in terms of being an entrepreneur.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live: The #1 SEO Tip to Skyrocket Your Brand
- [00:32] Today is a re-broadcast of a previous live episode.
- [01:05] Content marketing has led both Eric and Neil to all their other marketing techniques.
- [01:30] Use content as the framework for building a strong link profile.
- [01:52] Quicksprout was getting 850,000 hits per month.
- [02:12] Now, NeilPatel.com is getting the same amount of hits using content marketing.
- [02:38] In Brazil, they are getting fewer visitors than their competitors because they are newer to that market.
- [03:00] Use Google Analytics to determine which one of your pages is the most successful.
- [04:12] Neil’s girlfriend doesn’t like him working all the time, but they try to work around it.
- [05:25] Busy entrepreneurs should probably date other busy entrepreneurs.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:32] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...