In episode #1979, Eric and Neil share a few marketing tales that haven’t been heard on this show before. Neil speaks about many of his creative SEO hacks as a youngster and Eric weighs in on his experiments with affiliate sites. While these early efforts from our hosts are interesting and generated quick success for them, none of them had any lasting power. The moral of the story: slow and steady wins the race!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Marketing Stories We’ve Never Shared Before.
- [00:25] Shortcuts Neil took such as converting a battlefield site into an online casino.
- [02:44] The moral of Neil’s stories: slow and steady wins the race!
- [03:09] How Eric is using his network to grow his LinkedIn reach.
- [04:12] Two of Eric’s experiences building affiliate sites and what he learned.
- [06:19] That’s it for today!
- [06:20] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...