In episode #1979, Eric and Neil share a few marketing tales that haven’t been heard on this show before. Neil speaks about many of his creative SEO hacks as a youngster and Eric weighs in on his experiments with affiliate sites. While these early efforts from our hosts are interesting and generated quick success for them, none of them had any lasting power. The moral of the story: slow and steady wins the race!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Marketing Stories We’ve Never Shared Before.
- [00:25] Shortcuts Neil took such as converting a battlefield site into an online casino.
- [02:44] The moral of Neil’s stories: slow and steady wins the race!
- [03:09] How Eric is using his network to grow his LinkedIn reach.
- [04:12] Two of Eric’s experiences building affiliate sites and what he learned.
- [06:19] That’s it for today!
- [06:20] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...