In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Marketing Tactics on Which We Disagree
- [00:36] Eric didn’t agree with Neil’s method of buying Facebook Likes.
- [01:05] It’s a method that worked, until it didn’t.
- [01:22] We agree on most things.
- [01:30] Eric goes live more than Neil does.
- [01:40] Neil has gotten better results when he focuses on big channels and big wins.
- [01:55] Eric is better at splitting his focus.
- [03:10] In general, Neil is quicker to execute things.
- [03:40] We are at different stages of our careers.
- [03:50] This is why our methods vary.
- [04:51] Different things work for different people.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...