In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Marketing Tactics on Which We Disagree
- [00:36] Eric didn’t agree with Neil’s method of buying Facebook Likes.
- [01:05] It’s a method that worked, until it didn’t.
- [01:22] We agree on most things.
- [01:30] Eric goes live more than Neil does.
- [01:40] Neil has gotten better results when he focuses on big channels and big wins.
- [01:55] Eric is better at splitting his focus.
- [03:10] In general, Neil is quicker to execute things.
- [03:40] We are at different stages of our careers.
- [03:50] This is why our methods vary.
- [04:51] Different things work for different people.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...