In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Marketing Tactics on Which We Disagree
- [00:36] Eric didn’t agree with Neil’s method of buying Facebook Likes.
- [01:05] It’s a method that worked, until it didn’t.
- [01:22] We agree on most things.
- [01:30] Eric goes live more than Neil does.
- [01:40] Neil has gotten better results when he focuses on big channels and big wins.
- [01:55] Eric is better at splitting his focus.
- [03:10] In general, Neil is quicker to execute things.
- [03:40] We are at different stages of our careers.
- [03:50] This is why our methods vary.
- [04:51] Different things work for different people.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....