In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Marketing Tactics on Which We Disagree
- [00:36] Eric didn’t agree with Neil’s method of buying Facebook Likes.
- [01:05] It’s a method that worked, until it didn’t.
- [01:22] We agree on most things.
- [01:30] Eric goes live more than Neil does.
- [01:40] Neil has gotten better results when he focuses on big channels and big wins.
- [01:55] Eric is better at splitting his focus.
- [03:10] In general, Neil is quicker to execute things.
- [03:40] We are at different stages of our careers.
- [03:50] This is why our methods vary.
- [04:51] Different things work for different people.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...