In episode #1212, we share the top marketing trends for the coming year. You can expect to see wider use of chatbot software, voice search, and business intelligence (BI) tools. Tune in to hear why companies will continue to develop products only to give them away for free!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Marketing Trend for 2020.
- [00:45] The growing popularity of software such as ChatBot and ManyChat.
- [01:17] The benefits of combing chatbots with text tools such as Twilio.
- [01:45] Some of the biggest companies in the chatbots space and the expanding market.
- [02:13] How voice search will start to dominate searches through applications like Alexa.
- [02:36] Companies building products and giving them away for free to generate leads.
- [03:57] Learning what to optimize by using Pattern89 to run Facebook and YouTube ads.
- [04:33] The excess of channels and data sources and the growing need for BI tools.
- [05:27] Streamlining all the data sources through customer data platforms such as Hull.
- [06:25] The emergence of companies that fill in the gaps.
- [08:06] That’s it for today!
- [08:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...