In episode #1212, we share the top marketing trends for the coming year. You can expect to see wider use of chatbot software, voice search, and business intelligence (BI) tools. Tune in to hear why companies will continue to develop products only to give them away for free!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Marketing Trend for 2020.
- [00:45] The growing popularity of software such as ChatBot and ManyChat.
- [01:17] The benefits of combing chatbots with text tools such as Twilio.
- [01:45] Some of the biggest companies in the chatbots space and the expanding market.
- [02:13] How voice search will start to dominate searches through applications like Alexa.
- [02:36] Companies building products and giving them away for free to generate leads.
- [03:57] Learning what to optimize by using Pattern89 to run Facebook and YouTube ads.
- [04:33] The excess of channels and data sources and the growing need for BI tools.
- [05:27] Streamlining all the data sources through customer data platforms such as Hull.
- [06:25] The emergence of companies that fill in the gaps.
- [08:06] That’s it for today!
- [08:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...