In episode #1212, we share the top marketing trends for the coming year. You can expect to see wider use of chatbot software, voice search, and business intelligence (BI) tools. Tune in to hear why companies will continue to develop products only to give them away for free!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Marketing Trend for 2020.
- [00:45] The growing popularity of software such as ChatBot and ManyChat.
- [01:17] The benefits of combing chatbots with text tools such as Twilio.
- [01:45] Some of the biggest companies in the chatbots space and the expanding market.
- [02:13] How voice search will start to dominate searches through applications like Alexa.
- [02:36] Companies building products and giving them away for free to generate leads.
- [03:57] Learning what to optimize by using Pattern89 to run Facebook and YouTube ads.
- [04:33] The excess of channels and data sources and the growing need for BI tools.
- [05:27] Streamlining all the data sources through customer data platforms such as Hull.
- [06:25] The emergence of companies that fill in the gaps.
- [08:06] That’s it for today!
- [08:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...