In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trends are worth keeping tabs on. Tune in hear about the things we are looking at that you should be too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Marketing Trends We Are Excited About for Q4.
- [00:50] Stories on LinkedIn — why this is super exciting!
- [01:40] The rise of voice search and its use for purchases.
- [02:28] Paid newsletters and podcast subscriptions.
- [03:25] Interactive purchases and more, directly through emails!
- [04:40] Great resources to check out for more trends.
- [05:23] That’s pretty much it!
- [05:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...