In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trends are worth keeping tabs on. Tune in hear about the things we are looking at that you should be too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Marketing Trends We Are Excited About for Q4.
- [00:50] Stories on LinkedIn — why this is super exciting!
- [01:40] The rise of voice search and its use for purchases.
- [02:28] Paid newsletters and podcast subscriptions.
- [03:25] Interactive purchases and more, directly through emails!
- [04:40] Great resources to check out for more trends.
- [05:23] That’s pretty much it!
- [05:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...