In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new ad slots in the Explore grid and in the profile feed. Tuning in, you’ll find out why Meta has made these changes, how you can leverage them to reach more viewers, and what to look out for. For all this and more, don’t miss today’s episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Meta Is Adding More Ad Placements: What This Means For You.
- [00:28] Some of the new ad placements that Meta is introducing.
- [00:50] Why Meta is making these changes.
- [01:00] Opportunities and downsides of this increased ad load.
- [01:39] How Eric believes you can benefit early on.
- [02:08] What to look out for as competition increases.
- [02:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:41] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...