In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new ad slots in the Explore grid and in the profile feed. Tuning in, you’ll find out why Meta has made these changes, how you can leverage them to reach more viewers, and what to look out for. For all this and more, don’t miss today’s episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Meta Is Adding More Ad Placements: What This Means For You.
- [00:28] Some of the new ad placements that Meta is introducing.
- [00:50] Why Meta is making these changes.
- [01:00] Opportunities and downsides of this increased ad load.
- [01:39] How Eric believes you can benefit early on.
- [02:08] What to look out for as competition increases.
- [02:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:41] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...