In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new ad slots in the Explore grid and in the profile feed. Tuning in, you’ll find out why Meta has made these changes, how you can leverage them to reach more viewers, and what to look out for. For all this and more, don’t miss today’s episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Meta Is Adding More Ad Placements: What This Means For You.
- [00:28] Some of the new ad placements that Meta is introducing.
- [00:50] Why Meta is making these changes.
- [01:00] Opportunities and downsides of this increased ad load.
- [01:39] How Eric believes you can benefit early on.
- [02:08] What to look out for as competition increases.
- [02:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:41] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...