In episode #2048, Neil and Eric talk about modern marketing tactics that are too complex for old people like them. Tuning in you’ll hear Neil explain why you should maximize what’s working for your marketing before chasing new trends. We also talk about some of the more modern channels for marketing and how to explore them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Modern Marketing Tactics That Are Too Complex For Old People Like Neil & Eric.
- [00:45] Why you should maximize on what’s working before chasing new trends.
- [01:10] Some of the more modern channels that are opening up like TikTok and the metaverse.
- [02:10] Remember to leverage tried and trusted strategies before trying out new trends.
- [02:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...