In episode #2048, Neil and Eric talk about modern marketing tactics that are too complex for old people like them. Tuning in you’ll hear Neil explain why you should maximize what’s working for your marketing before chasing new trends. We also talk about some of the more modern channels for marketing and how to explore them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Modern Marketing Tactics That Are Too Complex For Old People Like Neil & Eric.
- [00:45] Why you should maximize on what’s working before chasing new trends.
- [01:10] Some of the more modern channels that are opening up like TikTok and the metaverse.
- [02:10] Remember to leverage tried and trusted strategies before trying out new trends.
- [02:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...