In episode #2048, Neil and Eric talk about modern marketing tactics that are too complex for old people like them. Tuning in you’ll hear Neil explain why you should maximize what’s working for your marketing before chasing new trends. We also talk about some of the more modern channels for marketing and how to explore them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Modern Marketing Tactics That Are Too Complex For Old People Like Neil & Eric.
- [00:45] Why you should maximize on what’s working before chasing new trends.
- [01:10] Some of the more modern channels that are opening up like TikTok and the metaverse.
- [02:10] Remember to leverage tried and trusted strategies before trying out new trends.
- [02:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...