In episode #2048, Neil and Eric talk about modern marketing tactics that are too complex for old people like them. Tuning in you’ll hear Neil explain why you should maximize what’s working for your marketing before chasing new trends. We also talk about some of the more modern channels for marketing and how to explore them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Modern Marketing Tactics That Are Too Complex For Old People Like Neil & Eric.
- [00:45] Why you should maximize on what’s working before chasing new trends.
- [01:10] Some of the more modern channels that are opening up like TikTok and the metaverse.
- [02:10] Remember to leverage tried and trusted strategies before trying out new trends.
- [02:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...