In episode #792, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do when your content marketing isn’t getting you any traffic or sales. Tune in to hear how you can turn things around.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topics: My Content Marketing Isn’t Working. What Should I Do?
- [00:40] When Eric joined Singlegrain, their traffic was flat.
- [01:03] They audited their work and found the articles were low-quality and the algorithm wasn’t picking anything up in their content.
- [01:52] There are two camps: Blogger with no traffic, blogger with traffic but no sales.
- [02:10] If you don’t have traffic, try using SEMRush to figure out what is going wrong.
- [02:20] If a keyword has a high CPC, it means that the traffic is worth more.
- [03:00] If you aren’t making sales, you probably need to be more aggressive and use exit pop-ups, sliders, opt-ins, email marketing, drips, etc.
- [03:30] You will start seeing revenue when you create funnels.
- [03:47] Ahrefs has a keyword difficulty tool that shows how difficult it is to rank for a given keyword.
- [04:35] Your content may not take off right away, but if you use the aforementioned techniques, it will go well for you.
- [04:52] If you aren’t generating revenue, try quizzes.
- [05:22] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...