In episode #1055, we discuss the best Google Analytics report that you aren’t using. Tune in to hear what tool you need to start using.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: My Favorite Google Analytics Report (That You Aren’t Using)
- [00:35] Cohorts is the new report.
- [00:45] It’s in beta right now.
- [00:55] It tracks how many people re-visit your site.
- [01:05] If people don’t re-visit, you can’t convert.
- [01:35] Don’t just focus on first-time traffic, but rather repeat traffic.
- [02:40] Cohorts will help you figure out how to get repeat traffic.
- [03:10] When optimizing your cohort you want to make sure it doesn’t go to zero.
- [03:57] That’s it for today.
- [04:00] Check out cohort!
- [04:20] Our live event is happening in less than a week! We are almost at capacity, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...