In episode #1055, we discuss the best Google Analytics report that you aren’t using. Tune in to hear what tool you need to start using.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: My Favorite Google Analytics Report (That You Aren’t Using)
- [00:35] Cohorts is the new report.
- [00:45] It’s in beta right now.
- [00:55] It tracks how many people re-visit your site.
- [01:05] If people don’t re-visit, you can’t convert.
- [01:35] Don’t just focus on first-time traffic, but rather repeat traffic.
- [02:40] Cohorts will help you figure out how to get repeat traffic.
- [03:10] When optimizing your cohort you want to make sure it doesn’t go to zero.
- [03:57] That’s it for today.
- [04:00] Check out cohort!
- [04:20] Our live event is happening in less than a week! We are almost at capacity, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...