In episode #1055, we discuss the best Google Analytics report that you aren’t using. Tune in to hear what tool you need to start using.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: My Favorite Google Analytics Report (That You Aren’t Using)
- [00:35] Cohorts is the new report.
- [00:45] It’s in beta right now.
- [00:55] It tracks how many people re-visit your site.
- [01:05] If people don’t re-visit, you can’t convert.
- [01:35] Don’t just focus on first-time traffic, but rather repeat traffic.
- [02:40] Cohorts will help you figure out how to get repeat traffic.
- [03:10] When optimizing your cohort you want to make sure it doesn’t go to zero.
- [03:57] That’s it for today.
- [04:00] Check out cohort!
- [04:20] Our live event is happening in less than a week! We are almost at capacity, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....