In episode #1135, we share with listeners each of our favorite tools for marketing. There is a range of different data that is invaluable for optimizing your marketing efforts, while the Outreach tool has several great useful features that enable marketers to personalize their approach to clients. Tune in to hear what you must do to get the most out of these strategies and tools.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Eric and Neil’s Secret Marketing Tools.
- [00:39] How having a ton of clickstream and click-through data is helpful for marketers.
- [01:00] Paying fees for data, the kind of data that could be gathered and using it optimally.
- [01:33] Using .io as a data platform and employing it to identify B2B IP addresses.
- [01:51] How Clearbit contributes by enriching leads and checking their Alexa scores.
- [02:14] What the Outreach tool offers and checking the performance of sequences.
- [02:29] Outreach’s feature that allows for a more personalized approach to clients.
- [03:04] Keeping in mind that these tools require work and/or resources.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] To stay updated with events and learn a new way to grow your business, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...