In episode #2113, Neil and Eric debate whether you should get a coach or not! Business coaches are a big part of the corporate landscape and can fulfill a number of different functions for their clients. Tune in today to hear Neil and Eric unpack their views on the matter, and find out if you should be considering this option!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric Debate – Should You Get A Coach?
- [00:40] Our starting positions: Eric’s belief in coaches, and Neil’s doubts.
- [01:13] Neil’s issue with business coaches and what their coaching business says about their level of success.
- [02:20] Looking at a few definitions of coaches and what they do.
- [03:02] Using a coach to think about the right questions and keep growing.
- [04:51] Why certain high-profile and successful coaches do what they do!
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [05:58] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Jerry Colonna
- Matt Mochary
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....