In episode #2113, Neil and Eric debate whether you should get a coach or not! Business coaches are a big part of the corporate landscape and can fulfill a number of different functions for their clients. Tune in today to hear Neil and Eric unpack their views on the matter, and find out if you should be considering this option!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric Debate – Should You Get A Coach?
- [00:40] Our starting positions: Eric’s belief in coaches, and Neil’s doubts.
- [01:13] Neil’s issue with business coaches and what their coaching business says about their level of success.
- [02:20] Looking at a few definitions of coaches and what they do.
- [03:02] Using a coach to think about the right questions and keep growing.
- [04:51] Why certain high-profile and successful coaches do what they do!
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [05:58] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Jerry Colonna
- Matt Mochary
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...