In episode #2113, Neil and Eric debate whether you should get a coach or not! Business coaches are a big part of the corporate landscape and can fulfill a number of different functions for their clients. Tune in today to hear Neil and Eric unpack their views on the matter, and find out if you should be considering this option!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric Debate – Should You Get A Coach?
- [00:40] Our starting positions: Eric’s belief in coaches, and Neil’s doubts.
- [01:13] Neil’s issue with business coaches and what their coaching business says about their level of success.
- [02:20] Looking at a few definitions of coaches and what they do.
- [03:02] Using a coach to think about the right questions and keep growing.
- [04:51] Why certain high-profile and successful coaches do what they do!
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [05:58] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Jerry Colonna
- Matt Mochary
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...