In episode #2113, Neil and Eric debate whether you should get a coach or not! Business coaches are a big part of the corporate landscape and can fulfill a number of different functions for their clients. Tune in today to hear Neil and Eric unpack their views on the matter, and find out if you should be considering this option!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric Debate – Should You Get A Coach?
- [00:40] Our starting positions: Eric’s belief in coaches, and Neil’s doubts.
- [01:13] Neil’s issue with business coaches and what their coaching business says about their level of success.
- [02:20] Looking at a few definitions of coaches and what they do.
- [03:02] Using a coach to think about the right questions and keep growing.
- [04:51] Why certain high-profile and successful coaches do what they do!
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [05:58] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Jerry Colonna
- Matt Mochary
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...