In Episode #26 Eric and Neil talk about their CRO “wins.” These unexpected successes drove more traffic and closed more sales. Learn what you can do to see the same results.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – The best unexpected/weird CRO wins
- 00:39 – Conversion rate optimization: CRO
- 01:15 – SEO and CRO go hand in hand
- 01:30 – How Eric made transcripts for videos to boost SEO
- 02:10 – Letting people “log in” with Facebook, Twitter, or Google instead of using form fields
- 03:00 – Moving products out of the eye frames
- 03:40 – Using a story format
- 04:20 – There are a lot of tests you can run
- 04:58 – Check out Google Search Console
- 05:10 – Take the keywords from Google and run a test
- 05:35 – See an increase in traffic after 30 days
- 06:06 – A final test: update posts over and over
- 06:40 – Updated posts move higher in the rankings
- 07:15 – Leave us a rating or review! Let us know what you like and what you don’t!
3 Key Points:
- SEO and CRO go hand in hand.
- Use stories to get better results.
- Update your posts to move them higher up in the rankings.
- ConversionXL, Conversion Rate Experts, and Swiped.co – Tools to help you run tests on your site
- Wayback Machine – How to see what successful sites have done over time
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...