In episode #2194, Neil and Eric talk about their plans for Inbound 2022, and how to make the most of live events. Learn about the annual Inbound conference hosted by HubSpot, where Neil and Eric will both be speaking this year, what topics they’ll be covering, and how to make the most of conferences and other live events!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric’s Inbound 2022 Plans (How To Make The Most Of Live Events).
- [00:29] Learn about the annual Inbound conference where Neil and Eric will both be speaking this year.
- [01:09] How Neil and Eric typically prepare their teams for Inbound and other similar events.
- [01:38] Why conferences are expensive and how to get a high ROI.
- [02:10] How to make the most of an event where you are speaking.
- [02:35] Learn about the dinner that Eric will be putting together for Marketing School.
- [03:19] Neil shares the topic of his talk on how to navigate the changes in social and search algorithms.
- [04:25] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:27] Vist https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event in Beverly Hills from 29-31 August!
- [04:39] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- INBOUND 2022
- Neil Patel at INBOUND 2022
- Eric Siu at INBOUND 2022
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...