In episode #2258, we give you the lowdown on our marketing software stack at the moment. You can expect a long list of the different tools and sites we use, and how they all fit together. Tune in to learn more about Canva, Sprout Social, Supermetrics, and many more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric’s Marketing Software Stack.
- [00:34] Analytics tools Eric uses; Mutiny, Typefully, Shield, and Sprout Social.
- [01:15] Some of Neil’s analytic tools: Canva, vidIQ, ClickFrog, and more.
- [01:58] A little about Salesforce, Convertkit, and Canva.
- [02:21] More tools for email and content creation.
- [02:51] Bonus tool recommendation: Loom.
- [03:33] SimilarWeb, Ubersuggest, Supermetrics, and a few more Google tools!
- [03:57] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...