In episode #2066, we talk about our weekly content cadence in 2022! Tune in if you want to hear a quick breakdown of how we split our time creating content right now. From podcasts and YouTube videos to the pieces we share on social media, this is bound to offer a little bit of insight to you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric’s Weekly Content Cadence in 2022.
- [00:39] Neil’s weekly cadence; one podcast episode, three videos, one blog post, and social media.
- [01:34] Eric’s weekly cadence; podcasts, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and repurposing content.
- [03:13] Goals for the next 6-12 months for each of our cadences.
- [03:31] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...