In episode #2066, we talk about our weekly content cadence in 2022! Tune in if you want to hear a quick breakdown of how we split our time creating content right now. From podcasts and YouTube videos to the pieces we share on social media, this is bound to offer a little bit of insight to you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric’s Weekly Content Cadence in 2022.
- [00:39] Neil’s weekly cadence; one podcast episode, three videos, one blog post, and social media.
- [01:34] Eric’s weekly cadence; podcasts, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and repurposing content.
- [03:13] Goals for the next 6-12 months for each of our cadences.
- [03:31] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...