In episode #2066, we talk about our weekly content cadence in 2022! Tune in if you want to hear a quick breakdown of how we split our time creating content right now. From podcasts and YouTube videos to the pieces we share on social media, this is bound to offer a little bit of insight to you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric’s Weekly Content Cadence in 2022.
- [00:39] Neil’s weekly cadence; one podcast episode, three videos, one blog post, and social media.
- [01:34] Eric’s weekly cadence; podcasts, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and repurposing content.
- [03:13] Goals for the next 6-12 months for each of our cadences.
- [03:31] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...