In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does high-intensity interval training (HIIT). You’ll also discover Eric’s tips for how to track your time and the method he’s using to build his story inventory and become a better storyteller.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric’s Weird Habits That Triple Productivity.
- [00:34] Why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails.
- [01:09] How high-intensity interval training (HIIT) benefits Neil’s productivity.
- [02:01] Why Eric uses a daily time tracker
- [03:19] How Eric is building his store inventory.
- [03:50] The benefits of daily walks.
- [04:58] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...