In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does high-intensity interval training (HIIT). You’ll also discover Eric’s tips for how to track your time and the method he’s using to build his story inventory and become a better storyteller.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Neil & Eric’s Weird Habits That Triple Productivity.
- [00:34] Why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails.
- [01:09] How high-intensity interval training (HIIT) benefits Neil’s productivity.
- [02:01] Why Eric uses a daily time tracker
- [03:19] How Eric is building his store inventory.
- [03:50] The benefits of daily walks.
- [04:58] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...