In episode #941, we discuss Neil’s new Instagram strategy. Tune in to hear what you can learn from him.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Neil Patel’s Instagram Strategy for 2019
- [00:40] Eric noticed that Neil’s Instagram was blowing up.
- [00:54] A few months ago, he thought he sucked at Instagram, but one of his employees started logging in and making great posts.
- [01:32] Neil leverages Instagram to bring in more traffic to his YouTube channel.
- [01:55] Micro content is what works on Instagram.
- [02:15] We do it to stay in touch with people, as well.
- [02:45] Eric thinks it’s the rule of 14 now, instead of 7.
- [03:00] Social media is hard to track/predict.
- [03:35] Build your audience first, then try to transfer that to your other outlets.
- [04:00] Creating an audience is a great way to grow your business and revenue/
- [04:20] Eric likes to go live as often as possible.
- [04:45] Do what Tai Lopez does and go live on 5 different phones.
- [05:05] Going live on YouTube has accelerated Eric’s company’s growth.
- [05:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:59] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...