In episode #941, we discuss Neil’s new Instagram strategy. Tune in to hear what you can learn from him.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Neil Patel’s Instagram Strategy for 2019
- [00:40] Eric noticed that Neil’s Instagram was blowing up.
- [00:54] A few months ago, he thought he sucked at Instagram, but one of his employees started logging in and making great posts.
- [01:32] Neil leverages Instagram to bring in more traffic to his YouTube channel.
- [01:55] Micro content is what works on Instagram.
- [02:15] We do it to stay in touch with people, as well.
- [02:45] Eric thinks it’s the rule of 14 now, instead of 7.
- [03:00] Social media is hard to track/predict.
- [03:35] Build your audience first, then try to transfer that to your other outlets.
- [04:00] Creating an audience is a great way to grow your business and revenue/
- [04:20] Eric likes to go live as often as possible.
- [04:45] Do what Tai Lopez does and go live on 5 different phones.
- [05:05] Going live on YouTube has accelerated Eric’s company’s growth.
- [05:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:59] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...