In episode #941, we discuss Neil’s new Instagram strategy. Tune in to hear what you can learn from him.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Neil Patel’s Instagram Strategy for 2019
- [00:40] Eric noticed that Neil’s Instagram was blowing up.
- [00:54] A few months ago, he thought he sucked at Instagram, but one of his employees started logging in and making great posts.
- [01:32] Neil leverages Instagram to bring in more traffic to his YouTube channel.
- [01:55] Micro content is what works on Instagram.
- [02:15] We do it to stay in touch with people, as well.
- [02:45] Eric thinks it’s the rule of 14 now, instead of 7.
- [03:00] Social media is hard to track/predict.
- [03:35] Build your audience first, then try to transfer that to your other outlets.
- [04:00] Creating an audience is a great way to grow your business and revenue/
- [04:20] Eric likes to go live as often as possible.
- [04:45] Do what Tai Lopez does and go live on 5 different phones.
- [05:05] Going live on YouTube has accelerated Eric’s company’s growth.
- [05:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:59] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...