In episode #675, Neil breaks down his long and short-term strategies for success. Tune in to hear what keeps Neil in business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Neil Patel’s Personal Marketing Strategy
- [00:50] Neil used to have an ad agency 16 years ago. The way they grew the business was through cold-calling clients.
- [01:13] Once blogging became a thing, he decided to use it to generate leads.
- [01:42] Right now, Neil still spends a lot of time and money on content marketing.
- [02:00] They get 2 million visits per month thanks to content.
- [02:20] If you don’t keep releasing more and more new content, your numbers won’t go up.
- [02:37] They are now buying and merging other businesses.
- [03:08] They spend 80% of their money on giving away free marketing tools.
- [03:24] Giving away free stuff is the best way to generate traffic.
- [03:45] Neil thinks creating tools are a good long-term plan.
- [04:48] Over the next few years, after continuing to give away tools and grow the business, Neil will semi-retire, leaving his team in charge.
- [05:15] He has already wound down public speaking engagements.
- [06:01] That’s all for today!
- [06:11] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...