In episode #675, Neil breaks down his long and short-term strategies for success. Tune in to hear what keeps Neil in business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Neil Patel’s Personal Marketing Strategy
- [00:50] Neil used to have an ad agency 16 years ago. The way they grew the business was through cold-calling clients.
- [01:13] Once blogging became a thing, he decided to use it to generate leads.
- [01:42] Right now, Neil still spends a lot of time and money on content marketing.
- [02:00] They get 2 million visits per month thanks to content.
- [02:20] If you don’t keep releasing more and more new content, your numbers won’t go up.
- [02:37] They are now buying and merging other businesses.
- [03:08] They spend 80% of their money on giving away free marketing tools.
- [03:24] Giving away free stuff is the best way to generate traffic.
- [03:45] Neil thinks creating tools are a good long-term plan.
- [04:48] Over the next few years, after continuing to give away tools and grow the business, Neil will semi-retire, leaving his team in charge.
- [05:15] He has already wound down public speaking engagements.
- [06:01] That’s all for today!
- [06:11] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...