In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil’s content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the year ahead with your team, press play!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: Neil’s Content Plan for 2023.
- [00:34] Why Neil is planning to produce less content next year!
- [01:24] Current ROI for the different content avenues.
- [02:51] Neil’s reach at the moment.
- [03:00] Avoiding vanity metrics in favor of direct revenue.
- [03:30] That is it for today!
- [03:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...