In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil’s content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the year ahead with your team, press play!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: Neil’s Content Plan for 2023.
- [00:34] Why Neil is planning to produce less content next year!
- [01:24] Current ROI for the different content avenues.
- [02:51] Neil’s reach at the moment.
- [03:00] Avoiding vanity metrics in favor of direct revenue.
- [03:30] That is it for today!
- [03:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io for more resources.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...