In episode #2085, Neil and Eric talk about how Netflix’s stock tanked 35%, and what this means for marketers. For years Netflix had a competitive advantage as a unique streaming service. Learn how always trying to displace your own business can help you stay ahead, and what marketers can learn from Netflix’s recent dive.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Netflix’s Stock Tanked 35% in 1 Day. Here’s What it Means For Marketers.
- [00:50] Why this dip in Netflix’s value was inevitable.
- [01:24] How Netflix lost its competitive edge over other companies.
- [02:04] Why being unique is easier to market and results in quicker growth.
- [02:50] Why you should always be trying to displace your own business.
- [03:37] Go to school.io/talent to learn how you can join our Talent Collective! Use promo code MS100
- [03:37] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:57] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Go to school.io/talent to learn how you can join our Talent Collective! Use promo code MS100
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...