In episode #1578, we talk about why you should never polish a turd. Turds in our definition are bad ideas; no matter how well you market your turd or how well you polish it, the chances are it will fail. Tune in today and learn about why your work hours are better spent finding a product that provides real value than polishing and marketing turds.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Never Polish A Turd.
- [00:31] What is a turd? Ideas that won’t work which time shouldn’t be wasted on.
- [01:35] Find something that provides value and polish that rather.
- [02:06] Good marketing on a turd still won’t work.
- [02:40] The best marketers are customer-obsessed.
- [03:11] That’s it for today!
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...