In episode #1578, we talk about why you should never polish a turd. Turds in our definition are bad ideas; no matter how well you market your turd or how well you polish it, the chances are it will fail. Tune in today and learn about why your work hours are better spent finding a product that provides real value than polishing and marketing turds.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Never Polish A Turd.
- [00:31] What is a turd? Ideas that won’t work which time shouldn’t be wasted on.
- [01:35] Find something that provides value and polish that rather.
- [02:06] Good marketing on a turd still won’t work.
- [02:40] The best marketers are customer-obsessed.
- [03:11] That’s it for today!
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...