In episode #1578, we talk about why you should never polish a turd. Turds in our definition are bad ideas; no matter how well you market your turd or how well you polish it, the chances are it will fail. Tune in today and learn about why your work hours are better spent finding a product that provides real value than polishing and marketing turds.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Never Polish A Turd.
- [00:31] What is a turd? Ideas that won’t work which time shouldn’t be wasted on.
- [01:35] Find something that provides value and polish that rather.
- [02:06] Good marketing on a turd still won’t work.
- [02:40] The best marketers are customer-obsessed.
- [03:11] That’s it for today!
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021...