In Episode #238, Eric and Neil discuss the new Google AdWords tricks that you can try in 2017. Tune in to learn how remarketing videos can drive your conversion and how to minimize your spending on ads without sacrificing your traffic and conversion rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: New Google AdWords Tricks to Try in 2017
- 00:37 – YouTube advertising
- 00:50 – You can target specific keywords using your videos on YouTube
- 01:05 – Neil has a remarketing video on his page and he added it to Google AdWords and YouTube remarketing
- 01:28 – Run responsive ads
- 02:02 – Google also has extended ads
- 02:29 – Pay will increase over time, with paid advertising, because of the competition
- 02:50 – Neil started running different variations of one ad
- 03:15 – Neil’s cost per click is cheaper when they rotate their ads
- 03:29 – Run retargeting ads
- 03:50 – It will save you some money and the audience is more qualified
- 03:59 – Utilize phone calls to find those leads
- 04:09 – Use Google call tracking
- 04:24 – Call Rails help track how your keywords are performing
- 04:46 – Neil shares how you can save money by sending an ad directly to a landing page that collects emails
- 05:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Rotate your ad as often as possible – it drives conversion.
- Retargeting ads can save you money and the audience may be more qualified.
- First, look into the ads and test them before spending more money on them.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...