In episode #2154, Neil and Eric discuss the current bear market, why NFTs are down right now, and how marketers can build for the long term using them. The market has been doing some crazy things lately, and everyone is feeling the effects. Tune in to learn about the opportunities that exist during a down market, as well as the utility of NFTs, the impact they will have in the long run, and how to build something amazing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: NFTs Are Down Right Now, Here’s How Marketers Can Build for the Long Term Using Them.
- [00:28] The benefits of starting a company during a down market.
- [01:18] Examples of long-term utility for NFTs.
- [01:44] Why the key to success is building something amazing.
- [02:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:55] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
The NFT World is getting more competitive every day, and you don’t want to get left behind! Learn how to grow your NFT project: http://www.youtube.com/c/LevelingUpOfficial
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....