In episode #1872, Neil and Eric discuss NFTs; what they are, and why they’re exploding. We also hear about how Eric accidentally made $230k of his NFT. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: NFTs Are Exploding and How Eric Accidentally Made $230k on One
- [00:30] An overview of NFTs; what they are, and their utility.
- [01:39] The link between NFTs and digital scarcity.
- [02:19] What to be careful of when it comes to NFTs.
- [03:05] How Eric accidentally made $230k off CryptoPunks.
- [04:45] If you believe in it, then stick it out!
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...