In episode #1847, we give you our top strategies for vetting marketers before hiring them. People often aren’t willing to spend the extra money on a solid vetting process, but the fact is that making a bad hire costs more. Tune in to hear how to use strategies like testing and extreme reference checking to optimize your hiring process.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Nifty Ways To Vet The Best Marketers Before Hiring Them.
- [00:25] The cost of a bad hire is bigger than an a solid hiring process.
- [00:47] Asking candidates how they would solve specific problems and testing them.
- [02:05] Lessons for hiring from Who.
- [02:33] Using written prompts and combining past experience with hypotheticals.
- [03:36] Vetting clients on their social media platforms.
- [03:55] Using extreme reference checking.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...