In episode #2007, Neil and Eric discuss how not building a brand can slow down your SEO. Find out how building a brand benefits your SEO, how Google’s algorithm separates well-known brands from lesser-known entities, and more! Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Not Doing This Will Slow Your SEO.
- [00:25] How not building a brand slows down your SEO.
- [01:17] The rule of seven and how it applies to brand recognition.
- [01:47] How incentives inform outcomes when it comes to building a reputable brand.
- [02:51] That’s it for today, be sure to rate, review, and subscribe!
- [02:58] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...