In episode #2020, Neil and Eric talk about notable 2022 Super Bowl advertisers & what they think of them. This year you can expect to see some familiar faces from the Web3 space advertising at the Super Bowl, including Meta and Crypto.com. Tune in to hear our predictions for the strategies advertisers will take, what their messaging will be, and the role that influencers will play.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Notable 2022 Super Bowl Advertisers & What We Think.
- [00:41] Our thoughts on Meta, FTX, and Crypto.com as advertisers.
- [01:13] Neil’s predictions for the type of messaging advertisers will be pushing.
- [01:55] The role that influencers are expected to play at the Super Bowl.
- [03:50] Why we expect to see more advertisers for crypto and Web3 at the Super Bowl in the future.
- [04:02] That’s it for today!
- [04:02] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:09] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Logan Paul
- Mr. Beast
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...