In episode #2020, Neil and Eric talk about notable 2022 Super Bowl advertisers & what they think of them. This year you can expect to see some familiar faces from the Web3 space advertising at the Super Bowl, including Meta and Crypto.com. Tune in to hear our predictions for the strategies advertisers will take, what their messaging will be, and the role that influencers will play.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Notable 2022 Super Bowl Advertisers & What We Think.
- [00:41] Our thoughts on Meta, FTX, and Crypto.com as advertisers.
- [01:13] Neil’s predictions for the type of messaging advertisers will be pushing.
- [01:55] The role that influencers are expected to play at the Super Bowl.
- [03:50] Why we expect to see more advertisers for crypto and Web3 at the Super Bowl in the future.
- [04:02] That’s it for today!
- [04:02] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:09] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Logan Paul
- Mr. Beast
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...