In episode #2020, Neil and Eric talk about notable 2022 Super Bowl advertisers & what they think of them. This year you can expect to see some familiar faces from the Web3 space advertising at the Super Bowl, including Meta and Crypto.com. Tune in to hear our predictions for the strategies advertisers will take, what their messaging will be, and the role that influencers will play.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Notable 2022 Super Bowl Advertisers & What We Think.
- [00:41] Our thoughts on Meta, FTX, and Crypto.com as advertisers.
- [01:13] Neil’s predictions for the type of messaging advertisers will be pushing.
- [01:55] The role that influencers are expected to play at the Super Bowl.
- [03:50] Why we expect to see more advertisers for crypto and Web3 at the Super Bowl in the future.
- [04:02] That’s it for today!
- [04:02] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:09] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Logan Paul
- Mr. Beast
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...